ABCs of Me!
What's better than staying up late and packing (we're moving on Saturday)? Procrastinating packing to do a blog post.
Stolen from Nichole over at Just Another Blogger Mom!
- Age –25. Seriously. Next year I am closer to 30 than I am 20!
- Bed size – Queen! We just got a new Serta mattress & box spring in February and I LOVE IT!
- Chores that you hate – Folding/putting away laundry. Stuffing pocket cloth diapers.
- Dogs – All of my childhood pets are deceased except for one that lives with my mom.
- Essential start to your day – A few minutes to stretch and wake up.
- Favorite color – Blue.
- Goal – To settle into our new home this summer, organize our homeschool plan, and enjoy beautiful weather. Oh, and continue to get out of debt.
- Height - 5'0"
- Instruments you play – None anymore. I used to play the clarinet and was in the high school choir. We used to compete every spring. I loved it!
- Job title – Stay at home mom
- Kids – Guggy (turns 5 in a week!), Sissy (almost 3), A-Man (21 months), and #4 is due in January.
- Live - moving to the country tomorrow. :)
- Mother's name – Carey & Angie (I have a step-mom).
- Nickname – Mommy
- Overnight hospital stays – For having babies or pregnancy-related complications.
- Pet peeves – People not picking up after themselves.
- Quote from a movie or TV show –
- Right or lefty – Lefty
- Siblings – One sister, two step-brothers
- Time you wake up – Since it's summer, whenever the kids get up!
- Underwear – Clean ones. :P
- Vegetable you dislike – Celery. Tried it, just can't like it!
- What makes you run late – Myself or kids not cooperating.
- X rays – My foot/toes back in March.
- Yummy food you make – Hmm, too much to consider!
- Zoo animal - Giraffes!