10 Sounds That Drive Me Bonkers (Monday Listicles)
10 Sounds That Drive Me Bonkers
1. Whining. I love my children, but the whining honestly gets to me sometimes.
2. Slamming doors. There's no reason for it.
3. High pitched screaming. My children are especially talented at doing this on a long drive.
4. Yelling and arguing.
5. Elevator music (or anything similar).
6. Metal (the music genre). Just can't get into it, sorry!
7. Automated voices when you call a company.
8. Some one chewing in my ear.
9. Gum smacking.
10. Loud profanity in public. Get some class.