Happy Birthday + Hallie's 12 Month Update!
It's hard to believe that it's been a year since our baby girl came rushing into our lives. Read the story of our home birth. In a year, Hallie has grown a lot. Here's what she's been up to lately!
- Walking! Hallie started walking right after she turned 11 months old.
- Talking! Hallie can say a few words such as "book", "that", "mama", and "ball".
- Signing! Hallie knows how to sign to nurse, is learning the sign for "more", and a few others.
- Growing teeth! Those top two teeth are finally coming through. She's been pretty miserable because of it, but they should be done growing in soon...I hope!
- Getting big! At her 12 month well check, she weighed in at 19.4 lbs and 28 inches long (something like height wise. I can't remember exactly what!)
I have to cut this post short today since the birthday girl isn't exactly happy today. ;) I'll leave you all with the slideshow some of our favorite pictures from our first year!