My blog has grown a lot in the last year and a half. So I figured, why not let you all get to know me a little beyond a natural parenting blogger.
1. I was named after Farrah Fawcett. Shocker, right?
2. I'm left-handed. It's interesting at times!
3. I'm only 5'0". Yes, really.
4. I have a bright blue vein in my right arm that is the only way blood is easily taken from me.
5. By nature, I am a night owl.
6. I frequently dressed as a witch or a baby for Halloween as a child.
7. Dirty Dancing is my favorite movie.
8. I'm obsessed with Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and Shonda's new show How To Get Away With Murder. Oh, and my husband and I love Resurrection!
9. I'm a huge bookworm. Sadly, I don't find as much time to read as I used to with four kids.
10. I'm obsessed with organizing. And re-organizing. Again. And again.