The school year is coming to an end. Most of us are looking forward to the longer days, warmer temperatures, and a break from the daily grind. I know as a homeschooling mom, summer break is welcome here this year. We definitely worked our tails off over the last several months!
That being said, I don’t want my kids to lose any skills over summer. We have one child who struggles a bit more to learn than his peers, so we’ve had our eye out for a program that would be beneficial for him over summer. As a homeschooling mom, I’ve spent a lot of one on time time with him, and I don’t want him to forget anything over summer. At the same time, we want him to have fun and enjoy summer break, so Camp Homer is a way for him to see this as a fun reward and learn at the same time.
Camp Homer is a virtual summer camp aimed at helping prevent summer learning loss. It has a lot of fun features, in addition to all of the great features already available for Learn with Homer subscriptions. Camp Homer begins May 12th and ends July 30th.
Here are the main features:
- Brand new lessons, songs, games, and printable worksheets released every month!
- Perfect summer learning adventure brings “good for you” screentime
- Captivating lessons about history, transportation, and the world around us keeps children engaged in learning
- Entertaining sing-a-long songs and classic stories boost children’s confidence
- Unique worksheets and printables encourage children to learn both online and offline
- Enchanting end-of-lesson rewards and certificates leave children and parents feeling proud
Camp Homer is available on web, iPad, and iPhone – your child’s summer learning can be taken anywhere and on the go! Best of all, my readers can receive a 50% discount on a Camp Homer subscription! (Keep in mind, if you already have a Homer subscription, you don’t have to purchase both.)
One winner will be selected to win a $50 VISA Gift Card from the nice folks at Learn with Homer!
New and Natural Mom is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Enter by using the Rafflecopter form below. By entering this giveaway, you agree to this blog’s giveaway terms & conditions.