I haven’t started with this from day one and I can already tell you that I won’t do every day of the blog dare. But I will jump in when I can, especially if it’s a topic that I like.
This my is my bucket list for 2012:
1. Take a short trip with just my husband.
2. Get organized to start homeschooling & stick with it.
3. Have more family activities this year (trips to the museum, etc.)
4. Have more family meals.
5. Continue to take out personal time for myself as a mother so I can RELAX (hair cuts and things like that).
6. Be a more supportive wife.
7. Don’t sweat the small stuff! (Life is way too short)
8. Slowly replace things in our home that need replaced (clothes for my husband and I, furniture, etc., stuff that always gets put last).
9. Take care of a personal matter in our immediate family.
10. Encourage our 2 year old daughter to use the potty more.