From Farrah: Hi, everyone! We’re settling into our new home this week, so Ali from Skinny GF Chef is kind enough to share her recipe for Gluten Free “Bisquick” Biscuit Casserole! It sounds delicious and I hope you enjoy her post. Follow her on Facebook or Pinterest for more recipes.
- 3 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pancake Mix
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup organic unsalted butter, cold and cubed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix the apple cider vinegar with the milk. Set aside to curdle for 5-10 minutes
- In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix and baking powder. Add the cubed cold butter and using a pastry blender, or two butter knives, cut in the butter until you have the consistency of a fine meal. You can also do this in the food processor.
- Add the curdled milk and beaten egg. Stir just until incorporated.
- Pour over hot casserole filling by dropping across the casserole at intervals and spreading evenly with a spatula out to edges. Apx 1/2 inch or enough that you can’t see the filling. It will puff up on baking.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown.