I’ve come across a great link up by Amy at Not Your Average Crazy
1. Before you ever even had children, how did you feel about being a mother?
That’s a hard question. I never really envisioned myself having a lot of children, let alone being a homeschooling, stay at home mother. I guess I just figured it was something I would eventually do. I never really gave it any thought.
2. Since becoming a mother, what is something that has happened that you never thought would?
I always figured I would be a career woman. I was a sophomore in college when I became pregnant with my first child. I’ve always been a stay at home or work at home mom since.
3. Is being a mother less difficult, more difficult or exactly how difficult you imagined?
There are difficult parts and days. The most difficult part of mothering is getting caught up in the small things. The laundry can wait. The dishes can wait. Your babies can’t. I have to remind myself to slow down and enjoy my children while they are little.
4. What is your fondest memory of being a mother (so far)?
As most mothers I would say, the day each of my four babies were born. Overall, I would have to say my fondest memory has been watching my children come together as we find out our groove together in life. It’s a learning process.
5. If your children could only learn one life lesson from you, what do you hope it is?
I hope my children would really that you only get one life. Prioritize needs vs. wants, but above all, love Jesus, and live life day by day.