I found this through my dear blogger friend, Wendy over at Twisted Domestic Goddess & decided I’d join in on the fun!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
“For example, top managers feel pressure from shareholders to increase the performance of the entire organization to boost it’s stock price, improve profits, or raise dividends.” From my business class textbook.
2. How many times a day do you say Hi?
Lots with three little ones!
3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
Yes, when I used to have a “regular job”.
4. What do you think about the most?
My kids or stuff I have to do, I suppose.
5. How many keys are on your keyring?
Three or four.
6. What was the last thing you bought?
Some secondhand clothes for Matthew.
7. Are you growing anything these days?
Flowers and tomato plants.
8. What is under your bed?
Just carpet, for now. 😉 I’m sure we’ll store something under there eventually.
9. What is most important in life?
My little family. 🙂
10. What is the strangest word you used this week?
I really don’t remember.