For moms who chose baby food, Pure Spoon is one of the best options on the market. Pure Spoon is fresh, organic baby food made by a mom! With no preservatives, I feel very comfortable feeling these purees to my baby. We don’t start solids until a minimum of six months old in our family. Since Ellia is only four months old, my friend tried out a sample of Pure Spoon for her 8-month-old little guy.
Many moms have questions when it comes time to start solids. I’ve been through it with four, soon to be five babies now. With our babies, a modified version of baby led weaning works best for us. I try to exclusively breastfeed as long as possible. When our babies are ready, I look for signs of being ready for solids like being able to sit up, losing the tongue thrust reflex, and a few other signs.
After baby is ready to move onto solids, I introduce an organic baby food puree to start like Pure Spoon. Since I am low in Vitamin D, purees that are rich in this important vitamin are a good choice for our babies. I would rather them get it through a food source than a supplement if at all possible.
Whether you decide on purees or straight baby led weaning for your child, you should make the choice that is best for you and your baby.
Here are some more details about Pure Spoon baby food:
• Fresh fruit & veggie baby food & purees –– in the refrigerated section!
• The FIRST cool temp, high-pressure pasteurized, HPP, baby food & purees on the market
• HPP is the same pasteurization technique that premium juice companies use and it–– means better nutrition & flavor
• Made with steamed & raw organic fruit & veggies
• Available in 10 states, including Whole Foods Market & Wegmanns
• Online sales start in 60 days
Now for the giveaway!
One winner will receive samples of Pure Spoon baby food purees! By entering this giveaway, you agree to this blog’s giveaway terms and conditions found here