I was tagged by my best friend, Nichole over at Just Another Blogger Mom 🙂
1. Post These Rules!
2. Post a link back to the person who tagged you
3. You must post 11 random things about yourself
4. You must answer 11 questions the tagger set for you in their post.
5. You must create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
6. Go to 11 blogs and tell them you’ve tagged them.
7. No stuff in the tagging sections about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this’ etc. You legitimately have to tag 11 people (list who you tagged)
So here it goes…
11 Random Things About Me:
1. I’m left-handed.
2. I am only 5’0″ tall.
3. I’m a closet technology nerd.
4. I would love to have one or two more children.
5. I have a form of liver disease.
6. I gave up my career to stay at home with my children full time.
7. I met my best friend through blogging. We’ve talked nearly every day for almost 4 years and met in person just about a year ago.
8. I also met my husband online. Funny how that worked out.
9. I am a domestic abuse and sexual assault (though not by the same person) survivor.
10. My favorite show is Grey’s Anatomy.
11. I absolutely, positively love shopping and most things girly. Though I don’t spend a lot of time on myself anymore.
The Questions Nichole asked me:
1.) Which do you prefer, movie theatre or dvd’s? I think I prefer DVDs. Although going out to the movies is nice from time to time.
2.) What is your favorite food/meal? Stuffed shells and salad. I am an Italian freak!
3.) Have you made any resolutions for 2012? Just to continue doing well with my diet and weight loss.
4.) Do you have a favorite childhood memory? When I was around 3 1/2 years old, my dad and grandpa (now deceased) took me to the Wisconsin Dells. I got to ride an elephant, which was pretty exciting for a little kid! I don’t remember much of the trip other than that, but I have a picture of my grandpa and I from it that I hold dearly.
5.) How many siblings do you have, if any? I have two brothers and a younger sister.
6.) Where is the most exciting place you have traveled? Why? Seattle, Washington and Vancouver, BC, Canada. I say both because we visited both places on the same trip. For one, the weather is absolutely beautiful. I could spend forever sightseeing because those areas are just beautiful to visit.
7.) What do you like to do for fun? Sometimes clean. No, seriously I do! But for the most part, I love to unwind with my husband and kids or go visit a friend.
8.) What is your favorite tv show? Grey’s Anatomy. Hands down!
9.) What was your favorite gift that you recieved this year? In 2012, I haven’t received anything. But my favorite Christmas gifts were from my husband. My favorite was a photo collage frame so I can display pictures of the kids.
10.) How long have you been blogging? I blogged (still do on and off) on Xanga since well…forever. And I’ve been on blogger for a year in march.
11.) What was the best thing that happened to you in 2011? The best thing that happened to us (as a family) in 2011 was my husband’s job. We are doing much better financially.
1. Peace & Love
2. The Deranged Housewife
3. Two Hearts One Soul
4. From Cristin to Mommy
5. Larger Family Life
6. Tots and Me
7. The Kansas Perrys
8. California Monkey Momma
9. Life as we know it.
10. Melissa Nevaeh Jiedyn
11. Faith Filled Food for Moms & Grandmas
If you have been tagged and aren’t interested in participating, that’s ok. 🙂
1.) How many children do you have and do you want any more?
2.) What is your all time favorite movie?
3. Do you have a favorite sports team?
4.) What is the hardest decision you’ve ever had to make?
5.) What is your least favorite food?
6.) What’s the first concert you ever went to?
7.) How old were you when you got your first kiss?
8.) What was your first pet?
9.) Chocolate or white milk?
10.) How do you deal with stress?