My good friend Nichole over at Just Another Blogger Mom has awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you very much! (I realize I am a few short on awarding blogs, but my free time has run out for the morning as I have to get my oldest from preschool soon.)
Recipients of this award are asked to:
- Thank the person that nominated their blog for the award with a backlink to them.
- List 7 things about themselves.
- Award 15 newly discovered blogs with the award and notify them of the award.
7 Things about Myself:
1. I have lived in three states.
2. I am impatiently waiting for our tax return money to arrive.
3. I am super cheap and buy most things generic other than clothes.
4. Thrift stores disappoint me with their prices anymore. Might as well buy things new.
5. I am working on redecorating our home.
6. I am only 5’0″!
7. I really love to do my makeup, but never have time to do it anymore.
And now for the fun part!! I am giving the Versatile Blogger Award to….
Peace & Love
The Deranged Housewife
California Monkey Momma
The Joy of $aving Money
Push on a Budget
Tots & Me
I’d Rather Be Changing Diapers
Mommying My Way
Two Hearts One Soul
Confessions of a Frugal Mind